This course explores multiple dynamic routing protocols and describes their relative strengths and weaknesses:
- What is the purpose of dynamic routing protocols?
- How does dynamic routing compare with static routing?
- How do dynamic routing protocols share route information and achieve convergence?
- What are the differences between the categories of dynamic routing protocols?
- How does the algorithm used by distance vector/link state routing protocols determine the best path?
Practice and study of techniques for secure communication.
In questo corso verranno presentate delle esercitazioni pratiche sul cablaggio e la configurazione di reti.
- Docente: Sophia Danesino